Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snap out of it already

I am in somewhat of a funk. Like, a serious funk. And I don't know what I can do to crawl out of it. Get fresh air? Exercise? Shop? See a doctor? I keep waiting for it to go away on its own but after more than a month of it, I don't think it's going any where....and there's a part of me that kinda doesn't want it to go...but a big part that says "Shoo fly, don't bother me!"

By "funk" I'm talking about not wanting to do anything, not even caring to do anything, sleeping all the time, letting myself & my house go. I just have this overwhelming sense of I don't give a shit anymore....but yet I do....does that make any sense at all??

I've done the fresh air thing & a little bit of the shopping but really those just seemed to be like bandages...that's not the word I'm looking for but it'll do I guess. When I'm out and about all I can think about is how badly I want to be back at home in the bed, hid under the covers. I do feel tired the majority of the time, like I could just sleep for days....

*SIGH*

2 comments:

Shell said...

I get like that in the winter quite a bit.

I hope you are feeling better soon.

The Good Little Housewife said...

And you KNOW what I think about this. Girl, get yourself to the doc ASAP. Don't make me come down there. I love you too much to see you in this kind of pain.

Stacy