Thursday, March 4, 2010

Almost there!

The loans on the big truck that my MIL and husband have been trying to get were approved and are almost completed. YAY! B has been hired by Great Wide and is now just waiting on the loans to get finalized so he can hand over the money on the truck and get the keys. When he starts his new job, it will be as an Owner/Operator and not just be another company driver :) Which means more money in our pockets which also means that we will be on our way to being financially stable- FINALLY.

3 comments:

MommyLovesStilettos said...

Congrats! :)

sarah said...

That is effin AWESOME Stac!!! I'm so happy for you guys!

And thanks for the pep talk! :) Its funny, I love your comments because I can totally HEAR you as I read you LOL

*hugs*

mommywonderland said...

Yippee!! Congrats!!