Monday, September 20, 2010

So Close...

But yet still so far away. Things have not been going the way that I had planned. Can't anything ever just go my way once?!

*Shouting at the top of my lungs*
GIMME A BREAK HERE JEEZ!!!

I've been looking for and trying to find a job since mid/end of July. Can I say it's not easy at all?! Especially when your only experience is in having babies & raising babies. Totally sucks donkey balls.

I have applied at N.E.W., McDonalds, Ryan's, Hibbets, Applebees, the Post Office and WalMart, just to name a few. Still no luck in getting hired anywhere.

Somethings gotta give right?

So this morning, I got up and decided after giving the local nursing home (or Health & Rehabilitation Center as they are actually called) a 2 week break on me calling every Monday it was time for a call to check up on my application there to get into their CNA program.

Guess what I found out?! That my name was on the list for the next class and as soon as they knew when that was, they would start calling my references. YAY!!! Finally!!! I have been waiting for this since July, seriously. I'm really hoping that they will get a class scheduled soon, like, really really really soon. This way, things can get back on the track I had them on.

No comments: