Sunday, June 27, 2010

And these are the Days of Our Lives

It has taken me some 2 weeks to get over that nasty sinus infection I had. Still my voice isn't right and at times I still have a slight pressure in my face. In that 2 weeks, my life as I knew it, has become a soap opera...just without the cheesy music and without John Black talking as only he can while rotating his face in a complete circle whilst doing it. I could use John Black about right now for some humor.

Without going into detail (b/c it would take way too long to type out- if you're on my facebook you've got the my-life-falling- apart-via-status-updates) I will just say that everything in my life is very unsure at the moment. Everything. I feel as if I'm in this groundhog day sort of dream where shite just keeps repeating but yet changing all at the same time. It's very confusing, mind- numbing, stomach- churning and heart breaking and I'm watching it from a distance...like a train wreck...helpless as to what to do or where to turn. I don't know. Things are so up in the air at the moment that my head is spinning.

No comments: