Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And the winners are.....

Once again, thanks to Alicia over at One Mum's Musings for selecting my blog for the 'One Lovely Blog' award!




The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. (I know it says '15' but I've only got 6 at the moment that are new to me!)

The Good Little Housewife
Desperately Seeking Sanity
The Young and the Relentless
Nanny Goats in Panties
The Rantings of a Drama Queens Mum
Domestic Spaz- putting the me back in Mommy

Stop by their blogs & leave 'em some love!!

3 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Thanks for the award, Stacy! I'm honored to be a part of a lovely list of lovely blogs!

- Margaret

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Thanks so much for the award. That was really nice of you. I'll post it on my blog this week.

The Good Little Housewife said...

Thanks so much!!! I will have to get cracking on a post this week.