Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

What a great Monday this is turning out to be!

Yes, I said that and no, I can’t believe those words came from my mouth.

What with my blog award nom. (yes I had to mention it again) & finally hearing from the county school board about a JOB all I need now is to have someone knock on my door and hand me a check for a million, hell a grand, ah who am I kidding? A hundred and my day will be complete!

If you’ve read my blogs, you’ll know that I’ve been waiting for a few months now to hear from the school board about my application I put in for subbing. For roughly a month I was given what I felt was the run-around then was told to just “keep checking the website for updates,” which I did so about every 3 days.

Then today it came- an e-mail from the school board stating that I am to attend the next orientation on Wednesday. *Happy Dance* It’s not the full orientation that you have to take it’s more of an informative one going from their e-mail. There I will make my appointment to get fingerprinted as well getting a date for the other orientation. And after all that is done, I will be a working mama, when needed of course...hmmm, will that still qualifiy me to use the term "working mother" when one is unsure of when she'll be working?! Then I can be one of those obnoxious moms that goes around telling everyone about how she raises her kids, goes to school AND works?! Oh & I so get to throw in being a Scout leader! *claps hands together* Oh goody! I can't wait!!!! *SNICKER*

Go me! Go me! It’s my birfday, not really! But go anyway! Go! Go! Go!

Dance Dance Dance Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!