Thursday, July 16, 2009

Knots & Butterflies

I'm in the process of applying for a job. This will be my first 'real' job since I was pregnant with my twins, who are now 9. Mind you I did dabble in a bit of home daycare a yr. or so ago that lasted a bit...and I did get paid to do it. No, this will be my first job working around big people (I think they're called Adults) and having a boss in a very long time.

Admittedly, I'm very excited about this job. It's all I've thought about since May (okay I'm lying but you get my point) not to mention I'm nervous as all get out about if I'll be hired. That part is working my nerves over.

So wish me all the luck in the world, send me all the good vibes you can spare and pray to all that is Holy that come August I'll be a working woman.

No comments: