Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where does the time go?


Time flies...that is when you're not in a hurry or late for something. The kids summer break from school is almost over & I don't want it to end.

I ♥ summer b/c everyone gets to slow down & relax. There's no rush-rush on anything (unless we want to make sure we get our favorite spot at the Lake). Ahh, the lazy days of summer...they just don't last long enough. It feels like school just let out & break just started.

Soon it'll be time to gather everyone's school supplies, shop for the best deals on clothes & shoes and get back to our regularly scheduled program. *SIGH*

Back to the germs from snot-nosed kids, back to the bickering of "so-and-so flipped me the bird under his desk," back to the aggravation of thinking if the teacher would do it this way they'd get more outta my kid.

Is it horrible that I'm already hoping the upcoming school year will fly by so we can get back to summer break??

No comments: